Ghads of Googlers Contest
Hey blog followers!
I’m hosting a contest this week called the B(itch)Log Ghads of Googlers Contest – which is easy, fun, and FREE to enter. You can go to the Facebook event page by clicking the link here, or view the details below!
Bored this week? The B(itch)Log has something for you to do, from the safety and security of your very own home.
This week, my website is going to start its first, ever contest! From now until 5:00 pm on Friday, October 21st, I challenge my faithful blog followers to try and get to my blog by searching the WACKIEST Google searches possible. Here is a classic example from yesterday: “heather should possibly consider a career in cotton picking.”
The rules are as follows:
1. You may enter as many times as you like, but if you are the winner you only win one prize.
2. Entries will be compiled daily, but the winner will be announced at 5:00 pm on Friday, October 21st, 2011. The winner has until Monday, October 24th at 5:00 pm to claim their prize.
3. The entries are no holds barred, but please remember: I have feelings too.
4. If you plan on entering the contest, please click “YES” on your attendance to this event … and remember that anyone who can name me six people following my blog from your referral will receive SIX HOMEMADE fair-style cookies!
5. The prize will be one themed t-shirt (in your size) from the particular blog that your winning entry brought you to.
So get Googling! Remember, to show up in the contest, you MUST click the link that shows up in your Google search, and my website will record your search term.
Now get to your Porn Machines … errr, Facebook Portals … um, computers, and start Googling!
Also don’t forget to visit my website!! heatherchristenaschmidt.com – and “LIKE” it by clicking LIKE on B(itch)Log on HeatherChristenaSchmidt.com today!!