Heather Christena Schmidt

Mom, first * Writer, second * Misanthrope, always

I mean, I knew that I had become “one of those people” – you know, someone in a general group that does something other people look at and say “oh, you are one of those people.” I do it all the time, so I’m not surprised that others would do it to me; although, it wasn’t until I began to pack for our upcoming vacation that I realized I have become one of those on a number of levels.

One of those people that wear pajamas way more than they should

When I started packing, I realized I have quite the dearth of actual clothing one would wear out of the house. I dress pretty nicely when I do go out, but I guess as a housewife with very little meaning behind her existence, I wear yoga pants and pajamas a lot. When I started paying attention, I realized that I get into pajamas pretty early in the day as well. Today, I was in them by 2:00 pm.

One of those people that is a total germaphobe

Maybe it has to do with the fact that we get sick constantly with the grimy shit germs that kids generally carry with them, but I realize now that I have become a total germaphobe. When I was packing the carry on bag of snacks, wipes, and other miscellaneous kid-friendly necessities, I went out and purchased a new bottle of hand soap “just in case the public restrooms are out.” I know, I am hanging my head in shame as I type this.

One of those people that makes homemade travel snacks

Again, hanging my head in shame. I know how to find healthy snacks when I travel – I’ve done it a ton of times. And yet something has changed because now I insist on making my own snacks. I suppose it has something to do with my new psychosis that every meal we have must be homemade. This isn’t to say we don’t eat out – actually we eat out all the time. But when I cook, it’s always from scratch. That’s how mom would have done it (if she wasn’t a dead beat, or could still cook that is).

One of those people that falls for happy-pappy “it was meant to be” bull shit

Okay, I’m not really one of those people, but I must admit that today while eating my orange chicken and chow mein lunch at Panda Express, I felt a tinge of this “it was meant to be” when I opened my fortune cookie. It read: “A much needed vacation will bring a great deal of enjoyment.” Could it be that the gods of buffet-style Chinese food knew that I would be there?

So I’ve become one of those people, or maybe I am in the process. The ones that wear pajamas all the time. That are germaphobes and insist on making their own food from scratch, all the time. Next thing you know I’ll be drinking Coors Light like those people do; shopping at Home Depot every Saturday for home goods and projects to take my mind over how mundane my life is. Maybe one day I’ll even become like the ones that watch Dancing with the Stars and post ad nauseum on Facebook about what happened on American Idol.

No that’s wrong – I will never become one of those people.

Advertisements

350 thoughts on “Apparently I’ve Become One of Those People…

1. I LOVE Panda Express. Don’t let no one judge you lol 🙂

2. Midnight says:

I find myself noticing the same things all the time. You are not alone! I always say that I’ll ‘get this done tomorrow’, and then never do it. Or, ‘let’s make plans!’, and then never carry through. I am one of -those-, always planning and never carrying through.

1. I have to admit to not following through on plans occasionally…

3. Too funny – I’m one of those people too – but mine’s more like a “ohhhhh, you’re one of those religious people?” like it’s repulsive or something, lol. Thanks for the laugh 🙂

1. Thanks so much for reading it!!

4. I’m “One of those people” if by “People” you mean “Geeks who walk around, spouting haikus, greek mythology, and trivia.”

1. That sounds awesome, actually. I wish I were one of those… thanks for reading!!

5. adinparadise says:

I really enjoyed reading. I’m also one of those people even though I wear a nightie instead of pyjamas. 😉

6. Funny! But, I think you’ve just pointed out that I am one of “those”. too. Yikes! I’ve even become one of those that wander the mall with coffee in hand,with no intention of buying anything. It’s become like a blue bug light to me,, Half the time I’m not even sure why I am there.. Like a walker on “The Walking Dead”, except with coffee in hand.

1. Oh God, I do that too only with tea. And I suppose I’ve become “one of those…” that drinks tea all the time, too!! AHH!! 🙂 Thank you so much for reading my post!!

7. its “one of those” great posts too!

1. That’s very nice of you to say! Thank you so much for reading!!

8. hahhahaha I never ever thought I would be one of those people who makes homemade travel snacks but today I bought a Vitamix and I have to say I am now one of those people…

1. That’s so funny! I’m packing all of our travel snacks up today and realizing just how insane it was to make them, but it’s going to be so much better than the garbage available to us at some points. Thanks so much for reading!

1. Totally ay! I find traveling so hard cause I have to change my diet. I end up taking a bunch of protein bars but they are way too sweet. Where are you traveling to!

2. Chicago, Il – I grew up in the suburbs and have only lived in California for about 10 years!

9. On the germs…I am there with you on that one. After being sick several times back to back with the same “flu”, I have no shame in being “one of those people”. And I’ll encourage others to be that person too. Caring means not sharing your germs!

1. Yes!! “Caring means not sharing your germs…” Thank you so much for reading!!

10. Wonderful post-thank you for sharing. Your post encompassed great truth and it was down-to-earth-it also made me smile because it shed light upon small things that many people do (myself being one of them). Your writing style is interesting as well-it really keeps the reader engaged.

1. Thank you so much for your kind comments about my post and my writing!!

11. jvlivs says:

Wow. I can esp. relate to the germaphobe thing. No worse thing than people who cough and sneeze and don’t cover up. If you’re a kid, that’s one thing, cause they don’t know any better, but grown a__ people who do that, they need their (behinds) whooped, cause they do know better.

I always make it a practice to have hand sanitizer on me.

1. Yesterday I went to a kid’s party and saw an adult sneezing and coughing without covering. It was insane – I wanted to tell her to cover up but was polite and just kept my mouth shut. So annoying, though! Thanks so much for reading my post!

12. Love this post. Am in Russia this week and haven’t left our apartment in 4 days. NOTHING but pajamas for me!

1. Sounds terribly comfortable!! Thanks so much for reading my post!

13. millayt says:

Wow! You would be right in style in China…people wear pajamas all the time…Shanghai, when it hosted its Expo, asked people to not wear pajamas…made people look less worldly…it didn’t work…they still wore them everywhere/everyday. Great post! Congratulations on being Freshly Pressed!

1. That’s hilarious! It seems everyone wears pajamas all the time now! Thanks so much for reading!

14. Sarah Harris says:

I’m definitely in my pjs as much as I can be outside of work! I come home and it used to be about getting out of school clothes (uniforms) into play clothes. I get out of work clothes and the belts and more formfitted stuff into my lounging pjs! Also I completely buy into and, when they’re especially amazing, write about fortune cookie wisdom on my blog because I’m a sucker for those “meant to be” messages too! I’d say yours must be more than coincidence! Bon Voyage!

1. At least someone thinks it’s more than coincidence! Thanks for reading and commenting on my post!

15. darcydates says:

Making homemade travel snacks would definitely qualify you as one of those people in my book. Great post! Be proud you are that person. Signed, not organized to make a travel snack, let alone bring a snack with me from home.

1. I regret, now, making the travel snacks actually because there is absolutely no room for them!! I’m also “one of those…” that brings way too much on vacation. Anyway, thank you so much for reading haha!!

16. ashleycrape says:

I think everyone is their own “one of THOSE people.” It’s in the perception of the person viewing it. Although, I think certain age groups have that generalizations of behavior.. Like senior citizens, “Ohh, that’s why they’re driving slow. It’s a senior citizen!” 🙂

1. I think you are right. Different ages and cultures as well. Thanks so much for reading my post!

17. thethievery says:

In pajamas now and eating homemade bread after scrubbing my sinks with bi-carb and boiling water.

Did someone say ‘one of those people’?

Great post! Made me laugh out loud and hang my head in shame at the same time – not very easy to do.

1. HAHA! Thanks so much for reading!

1. Imagine responding to all of them! Thanks for checking out my post!!

18. Congrats on being Freshly Pressed! I had to smile reading that you specifically bought hand soap for your trip “just in case…”. I understand, because I CONSTANTLY use my Bath & BodyWorks hand sanitizers. Sure, I like the scent, but I do wonder if I may secretly be a germophobe. Of course, with flu season and working with the public, I tell myself that is a wise and conscientious thing to do.

1. Thank you so much for reading and your comment!

19. Mandy Smith says:

Read this in my pajamas…guess I’m one of “those” people 🙂 Great post!

1. Hahah! There you go!! Thanks for reading!!

1. How does it feel to be famous on Freshly Pressed? That was one of the most intersting blogs I have read yet. It was short and to the point, well-written. Oh yea, most Americans have started wearing pajamas all day! Including myself. That must be why I don’t notice if I put on five pounds anymore!

Koodos to you on your success! (In my pajamas) 🙂

2. Thank you! And it feels weird, actually hahah. Thanks so much for checking out my blog!!

20. Ha Ha I can relate to the pajamas!

1. It seems a lot of people can! I feel less alone in my being “one of those…” Thanks for reading!

21. jsndmrc says:

Love. This.

22. introvegirl says:

Sadly, I too am one of those people who likes to dress in jammies whenever possible. Who doesn’t like to be comfortable? 🙂

1. People who have something to prove? Not sure… I love my pajamas!! Thanks so much for reading!!

23. dirtyterry says:

One of those people too. But mostly with booze and women.

1. That’s the spirit!! Thanks for reading! 🙂

24. Most people are “Those kinds of people” but they put on a good front. Not sure what all the Beeach references are at the top of your blog page, but you make some good points. Interesting blog.

1. Well, I’m a total bitch and all I do is bitch so I thought it appropriate hahaha!! Thank you so much for reading and you are right – most people do put up a good front when they really are “those kinds…”!!

25. Plugged In says:

I like the blog. You should check mine out and leave a comment.

26. I am totally one of those people who wear pajama pants, sweat pants and yoga pants way more often then they should! Lol

1. It would seem there are a lot of us!! Maybe we are the norm! Thank you so much for reading my blog post!

27. ilovecats says:

1st -Congrats on being freshly pressed. 🙂
    2nd don’t feel ashamed for making your own snacks.. I do it too. There are a lot of things I don’t like in the premade snack mixes and things I add more of. Besides it’s more cost effective. As for the germaphobe thing.. i have lysol wipes with me most of the time because of work (I work in a call center so I wipe down the entire desk before settling in..) and I get sick very easily so it’s better to protect yourself than be sick for 2-3 weeks.
    Great blog! 🙂

1. Yes! A great example is Chex Mix. For one, the kind I make is way healthier, but they always have those gross bagel chips in them. So I don’t mind making my own snacks, I suppose. Thank you so much for reading and for your kind comments!!

28. Dianda says:

I’m the PJ-kind-of-type. Uh-oh!

1. HAHA! Uh-oh is right! Thanks for reading my post!

1. Dianda says:

No problem, I enjoyed it. 🙂

29. dinkerson says:

Oh wow! I didn’t even realize that was you who was on the FP page. I was just dropping in from my page to say hello. 🙂

My god! You!?!?!? On the FP Page!?

LOL!

I just find this too funny; However, I think it was finally well deserved. Way to go.

1. I KNOW!! Can you believe the irony of this? I can’t. I also don’t know if irony is the best word for it hahaha. Anyway, thanks!! 🙂

30. pippimarried says:

I would write sermons on how I am NOT a crafty person just a few short months ago. Then a friend introduced me to Pinterest…

I still don’t craft… Too often… Tho I do have a “crafting area” mapped out in my new home, and I’ve planned crafting parties.

I guess I am on my way to being “one of those people too”

/empathetic

1. Yes!! Pinterest seems to be making everyone “one of those…” haha. Thanks for reading my post!

31. You know, after I made a comment, and left a link to my Wheat Bread Recipe, I realized it would probably end up in the Spam filter.. Ooops!
    I enjoyed reading your post. You should be really pleased with yourself that you are doing a fabulous job raising your children. There are too many parents who abdicate that responsibility and it shows when the kids are grown (even before). and while you’re at it, enjoy them while you can. They grown up faster than you can imagine. wow, you’ll say some day, I’ve become one of “Those” people (a Grandparent 😉
    My blog has a few great recipes in it, including a no fail sweet wheat bread recipe. It’s great when you feel like punching something for a while. Have fun exploring my blog.

32. Enjoyed your post. You should never feel that your not doing something worthwhile when you are raising the children. There are too many of us who don’t have the choice to do what you can do, and too many more who don’t Care about doing what you are doing. Keep up the good work (and It IS work). And here’s a link to my favorite bread recipe, in case you feel like punching something someday 🙂 http://emariaenterprises.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/an-old-fashioned-sweet-wheat-bread/
    Happy blogging.

1. You did not get spammed!! Thanks for the recipe!! I’m trying that one out as soon as we get back from vacation! Thanks for reading!

1. You’re welcome. 🙂 Enjoy the vacation. Lucky dog…

33. ghfool says:

Does margarita in the water bottle count as a homemade travel snack?

34. sweetopiagirl says:

This is interesting, very much so!!!!

1. sweetopiagirl says:

You are welcome Heather, have a great day!

35. First time to your blog, and I like it! Keep up the good work.

1. Thank you so much for reading it!!

36. lauriejlong says:

I love your blog! Just found it, and I will be totally looking for more! I love your wit, especially about your mom’s cooking (amen, sister). As an associate SAHM, I can feel your pain about wondering about the value of your existence as such. One day, when our kids finally learn to make a good decision and thank us for teaching them, it will all pay off. Until then, have fun wiping noses and keeping the soap dispensers in the house full!

1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments about my blog! My mother’s cooking is just awful… I blog on it often actually haha!! Thanks again!!

37. blackshepherd says:

I wish I could be one of “you” people but unfortunately there is no distinction whatsoever between my “clothes” and my “pajamas”….I wonder what “they” would say about that…no, actually I don’t…not anymore….now, mind you, if I had a certain “someone” to cuddle with I would stuff my pillow with all of the categories that combine to form bliss…for her…I having nothing against living like a “normal” person as long as I don’t have to do it alone…you know?
    It is Saint Patirick’s Day everywhere and “here” in South Boston, MA and I’m wondering what’s in your flask and whether it’s empty or not…I am most definitely one of “those” people…but that could go into the pillow case too…I mean, I like silk and satin as much as the next….fill in the blank….

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK’S DAY!!! I’m completely sober but I’m hoping that that might change very soon….now that I have my writing out of the way….

1. HAHAH! I don’t think I have anything in my flask, but I will soon enough! Have a good Saint Patrick’s Day – thanks for reading my post!!

38. Raaj Trambadia says:

Now that’s what I call a post !! Cheers !! Thanks for sharing !! Cheers 😀

Please check out my latest post – http://raajtram.com/2012/03/12/my-dad-says/

And even my new PhotoBlog – http://raajclicks.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/oh-i-love-my-laptop/

1. Thanks so much for your nice comment! AND I will definitely check out your blog!

39. Hey, at least you aren’t in college walking to class in pajama pants! 🙂 You have an excuse, you’re at home! Plus you dress nice to go out, that’s important too!

Wish I had some homemade snacks now…

1. HAHA! I have to admit, though, that when I was in college I did wear pajamas ALL THE TIME! Thanks so much for reading my post!

40. greeneyesmom says:

Holy Crap! I feel ya Dawg! (American idol slang btw!) I tell myself I am a “homemaker” not a housewife! I will not succumb to being married to my house.. Though it does appear I am! Thankfully I am not one “of those people” yet, I don’t search for home depot projects….. I blog about my mundane life! Good read!

1. Home Depot is going to be the last straw for me, I think. Thanks so much for reading my blog!

41. moodybluebird says:

One of those people that wear pajamas way more than they should: reminds minds me of someone (me). If I’m not going out then I put them on. I can’t see the point of getting properly dressed if i’m just going to bumming around at home.

1. TOTALLY agree!! Thanks so much for reading my blog!

42. cydmadsen says:

OMG, I’ve found another one of me, a doppelganger “those people.” But I don’t just “get” into my pjs, I have an entire wardrobe of daytime pjs–cheapie, cutsie stuff I wear in private (heaven help me from being seen in anything cute!). I’ve even started making my own bread because I want to know what’s in it.
    Great blog, and congrats on being Freshly Pressed.
    Cyd

1. Thanks so much! I’ve been wanting to make bread for some time just out of intrigue too actually! Thanks again.

43. smileypic says:

lolol ………. nice sharing. Glad that I am not alone in changing into pajama soon in the early afternoon, especially when I finish exercising by then. After the 11-March North-East Great Earthquake, I thought it would be quite a disaster to run to safety areas in broad daylight should another big quake hit Tokyo area !! Yet, after a few months, I could not resist the comfy of pajama once I have no errands outside of home after early afternoon. 😀

1. I imagine a huge earthquake here in California sometimes and think “by God, the least I could do is get dressed in case it happens.” Thanks so much for reading my post!

44. Marie At Tea says:

I own soooo many clothes but still wear pyjama’s probably 80% of the time.
    I also didn’t think I was one of those people who included multiple vowels in a word to make it sound more expressive, but I totally just did it.

1. Yeah, I have to admit I do that sometimes as well! Haha! Thanks for reading my post!!

45. gerean says:

I’m “one of those” who truly enjoyed your writing style. Entertaining.

1. Well thank you so much! I’m glad you came by my blog!!

46. gumiii says:

“Maybe one day I’ll even become like the ones that watch Dancing with the Stars and post ad nauseum on Facebook about what happened on American Idol.”

-I’d rather hear about your pajamas. Nice blog 😉

1. HAHA! Thanks so much for reading my post!!

47. Found you on freshly pressed. Nice post! I’ll be returning 🙂

1. Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it – thank you so much for reading and commenting!!

48. millodello says:

Being one of those you are truly blessed. Why wait for Saturday to go to the Home Depot though? Every day is a good day there.

1. I have to admit, I do like Home Depot. Not to start projects or anything, just to look at all the stuff! And the fresh flowers they have there – those suckers last forever! Thanks for reading my post!

49. Grumpa Joe says:

I’ve become one of those people who love blog posts that try to deal with the meaning of life. Great premise.

1. Ah yes, the meaning of life is always a great topic (at least I think). Thanks for reading my post!!

50. Ahlam says:

Loved this! Lol, I must admit I ticked all the boxes, I just thought everyone else belonged in the ‘other’ category. 😉

1. Now THAT is the perspective we need to adopt … the others are “THOSE people” – it’s brilliant hahah 😀 Thanks so much for reading my post!!

51. I love this blog! Such a great idea to make a blog out of what we finally find out that we have become something we never thought we would!

1. Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

52. aswaNanouk says:

Apparently I am one of those people who sleep in their clothes to conserve energy on waking 🙂

1. There you go!!! 😀 Thanks so much for reading my post!

53. forkmyfood says:

Yup, Yoga pants and pajamas. I still like dressing up “all pretty like.” But who doesn’t like to be comfortable in their own clothes. Plus, the yoga pants make me feel like I’m getting a workout while cooking or walking the dogs or cleaning the closet! Hah.

1. Hahaha, I always think the same thing! I also think I’m burning calories just by wearing the yoga pants and thinking about working out in them… that works too, right? ;D Thanks so much for reading my post!

54. shutterbug says:

i swear i’ve gotten that same fortune cookie….

1. I’m sure you, me, and a ton of others!! Thanks for reading my post!

55. Sum says:

haha! I’m totally one of those people who wear sweat pants and pajamas way too much while traveling. Also, I am a germaphobe.

1. I am taking SO MANY pajamas as well as regular clothes to have “options,” I’m interested to see what I end up choosing to wear! Thanks for reading!

56. jansyluvzu says:

I must confess, I’m one of those people too…I love staying in my PJ’s all day. Why not? They’re comfy and nobody’s watching anyway right 😉

1. In theory, although I believe our gardener has laughed at my appearance on more than one occasion because he is definitely watching hahah!! Thanks so much for reading my post!

1. jansyluvzu says:

hihi….Lol..you’re welcome!

57. ashleemae says:

I’m also one of those people when it comes to fortune cookies. I know logically that it’s silly but that doesn’t keep me from hanging on to any good fortune I get.
    I’m also one of those people that get genuinely upset when the good fortune doesn’t come true within the first five minutes.
    Could be worse! You could be one of those people that treat Cabbage Patch Kids as real children. That shit’s creepy.

1. Yeah, those Cabbage Patch people are creepy. I will definitely be disappointed if this fortune doesn’t come true! Thanks for reading my post!

58. CubicleViews says:

I’d love to be one of those people but alas I’m stuck in a cube being one of these people.

Tell me more stories about what it’s like on the outside!

1. I used to work in a cubicle and it was horrible… I don’t envy you in the least. Although I would enjoy having a reason to get out of pajamas once in a while…Thanks SO MUCH for reading and commenting!

59. Erin says:

Love your post. Glad you were Freshly Pressed so I found you. Please send some snacks over pronto.

1. Haha, I read your comment while shopping this morning and laughed loudly enough for people to stare! Hahaha!! Thanks so much for reading!!

60. Jim Cantwell says:

congrats on being freshly pressed,
    I really like the way you write and what you have to say, very well done

1. Thank you so much for your nice comments! And for reading my blog post!

1. I did!! It’s great – I very much enjoyed my first pass on your blog! Look forward to more!

1. Dee ajayi says:

Am i glad you did! Thanks again and i got my eye on your page too lol!

61. Oh we are all “one of those people” in one way or another! But at the same time, we are all individuals. Its what keeps us from getting lonely…knowing we can be “one of those people” and completely and uncharacteristically unique all the same!

1. It’s SO TRUE! Thanks so much for reading my post and for your thoughtful comment!

62. Congrats on being Freshly Pressed!!
    Looks like you’re not alone out there, being one of those people…! I’m sitting here wearing my PJ’s and eating food I made from scratch. 😉

1. I do feel much less alone after all the responses from people who wear pajamas and cook from scratch, as well as the germaphobes (there are a lot more than you’d think out there!). Thanks so much for the grats and for reading my post!

63. omwaombara says:

Oops Heather Christena Schmit. I must confess I am one of those people. I work from home and always wear pyjamas . I only dash and change when I get a knock on the door and at times its just the newspaper guy. I am also one of those people who tell other bloggers to read my post Ha ha ha. Thanks for sharing and Congrats for being re-pressed.

1. The dashing and changing part … well, you just proved yourself way better than me. I have been known to answer the door in pajamas, with my hair all over the place too haha. Thanks so much for reading my post!

64. starlaschat says:

Funny Stuff! SO your one of those people. Thanks for making me smile today. Sitting in my PJ’s typing this, it’s only 10 am I think I’ll get up now and change into my outdoor clothes. I appreciated the germaphobe part, My husband has become a teacher recently I feel like I’m always sick. I got in trouble for calling the school a petri dish the other day. I said when I stop getting sick I’ll stop calling the school a petri dish. That seems fair. :+) Great Post!

1. Thanks so much and yes, I have become one of THOSE people… I think we all have hahah 🙂 Thanks for reading!!

65. tuttysan says:

Wearing pajamas more often that you should ain’t so bad. Eating Panda Express… now, that’s a cause for worry :-). Great post!

1. I know, it’s funny that you mention that because when I told my husband about the fortune he focused on the eating at Panda Express as well!! Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

66. carpetbeater says:

…..thank goodness for that I thought you were going to finished by admitting to want to Dance with the Stars. (No drug inference meant). I did enjoy first time read. Have a happy week, and me too stuck at home for different reasons wear only training gear with dusty jackets and trousers hanging on until the next charity purge.

1. Oh God NO, I would never want to dance with the stars … they always put such odd people on that show (so I hear). Thanks so much for reading my post!!

1. carpetbeater says:

much thanks should come from me

67. Well done my dear. Perhaps another 7,000 people will read about how bad a bowler you are, but I’ll be glad to see it in person first.

1. Luck you, but a good a post indeed

1. Thanks so much for reading my blog post!

2. Thanks, Jeremy! And I too hope another 7,000 people will read about how bad of a bowler I am, although I will admit that all the shit talking you are doing now is telling me I may need to go practice or something this weekend. Can’t wait to see you!! 🙂

68. kascjakwarriors says:

I am TOTALLY one of THOSE people…. the ones that wear pajamas way more than they should! My fiance makes comments about the fact it takes me all of 2 seconds flat to get from work clothes to pajamas when I get home lol

1. Hahah!! Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

69. First off, you sound like one of “those people” that i would like in real life. Secondly, please tell me that you don’t wear pjs as public attire unless it’s like 2 in the morning and you need cough syrup.
    Third, you are SUCH a cool mom cuz you make your own snacks, etc. I like to pretend I’m Martha Steward also. 🙂 My friend and I are the cool moms who bring kick-ass treats to our kids’s classrooms that we homemade and look amazing.
    *fist bump

1. What I think I love about the homemade stuff is that I am not forced to eat crap I don’t want to. I don’t just mean processed foods or chemicals or anything, I mean like when I home-make my enchiladas (for example) instead of buying the frozen kind, I can leave out the cumin because I HATE cumin. And I LOVE amazing looking classroom treats!! Nothing made me feel more special than that one time my mom brought an American flag-shaped fruit salad to my class … so I know I want to do the same for my kids. *return fist bump – and thanks so much for reading!!

70. derekotoole says:

Making travel snacks… I will never be one of those people… but it is quite convenient. Damn it!

1. You say “convenient”… I say “stupid of me” hahah – thanks for reading my post!!

71. Haha! 🙂 Love the article! Sometimes though when you get used to the idea you secretly don’t mind being ‘one of those people’. I’m a total germaphobe, so really related to you on that!

1. Yes, after reflection over the past few days since writing the post, I TOTALLY don’t mind being “one of those…” Thanks for reading my post!

72. djronstar says:

Well I guess you just gotta do what makes you happy.
    They say we are constantly evolving, who knows, maybe soon you won’t be wearing any pajamas at all?
    Cheers,
    -Ron

1. You DO just gotta do … 🙂 Thanks so much for reading my post!

73. Ryan Sprout says:

Who isn’t one of those people?!

1. People with serious denial issues!! Haha – thanks so much for reading my post!

74. matthewjacksonblog says:

Haha! Really good blog post! I certainly know what you mean about ‘those people’. Thanks for entertaining me 🙂

1. Thank you so much for reading my post!

1. matthewjacksonblog says:

It was my pleasure 🙂

75. Jeff Bender says:

Just stumbled upon your post and think it is hilarious. I think I am becoming one of “those people” as well. More power to us.

1. More power to us, indeed! Thanks so much for your comment!

76. Oh my gosh, that is soooo funny- last time we moved, I realized I have more pajamas than most people ever have throughout their entire lives. There’s a part of me that feels weird about it, and a part of me that just doesn’t care. I spent so many years in tight jeans and shoes that hurt,sucking in my stomach and putting band-aids on my heels…no more! Well, only sometimes, I guess.
    Also, after my last baby was born, I was known to bark at people “Wash your HANDS!” As they approached my infant.
    Funny, what we grow up to be! I really enjoyed your blog. Thanks!

1. Hah! I think I feel more justified in barking at people to wash their hands now too 🙂 Thanks so much for reading my post!

77. imwithsilly says:

Welcome to the one-of those- peolpe-who talk -about being-one-of-those-people club!!!!

1. EXACTLY!! Thanks so much for reading!

78. muddledmom says:

When you have kids, you become one of THOSE people out of necessity. You go on a trip, get stuck in some nasty bathroom with no toilet paper or soap and then your kids want to eat with those nasty germ-infested hands. That means you will never travel without a wad of extra tissues, hand sanitizer, or homemade snacks again because let’s face it, you’ll avoid that whole fast-food scene if you can. Congrats on being FP!

1. Thanks so much and I think it is TOTALLY the kid-factor!! Thanks for reading!

79. Hi, I so enjoyed reading your post.. I too have become ‘one of those’ who find pajamas more comfortable these days. 🙂 I am glad I am not alone. Hi5 🙂

1. Oh, thank you!! I’m glad you enjoyed the post and thanks so much for reading!

80. gkorula says:

I’m one of those people that takes a towel and dog shampoo everywhere just in case we encounter a water body and my dog decides to take a swim – he must swim/wade/paddle/slosh in any size of water body.

81. gkorula says:

Travels snacks – definitely one of those people. Ever since I can remember we’ve always taken boiled egg and onion sandwiches on car journeys and the same for my husband too. I’m one of those people that takes a towel and dog shampoo everywhere, just in case we encounter water and my dog decides to take a swim cos he must swim/wade/paddle.slosh in any size of water body.

1. That’s too funny! I don’t even want to admit how many suitcases and boxes we are bringing with us … it is absurd! Thanks for reading!

82. Dee ajayi says:

Nice blog you have here. I worte something quite similar but in a more general sense. Check out the link http://afrocentricityunleashed.com/2012/03/15/stereotypical-nature-of-man/?preview=true&preview_id=389&preview_nonce=c3ed48786f

1. Thanks for reading and I’m going to check out your blog in just a minute, here!! 🙂

1. Dee ajayi says:

Thanks for following Heather. Much obliged! 🙂

83. You have also become one of those people who write great blog posts!
    Congrats on being Freshly Labeled as One of those People…oops, my bad, I mean congrats on being Freshly Pressed!

Mr. Bricks

1. Oh, thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed and thanks for your comment!

84. This is really funny. I can identify with wearing PJs way too much (possibly because I love sleeping way too much), but I can’t identify with the others 😛

1. Hahaha, finally someone that said they can identify but did not indicate that it was about being a germaphobe!! I had no idea there were so many pajama-wearing germfreaks like me out there!! Thanks so much for reading my post!

85. Tiara says:

great post ! 🙂

86. Spider42 says:

Not to worry – I think we all do those things in varying degrees and at different times without realising it.
    But what makes you different from “those people” I think is that you actually see it and don’t want to cross a line. Knowing is half the battle! 🙂
    Cheers.
    (and may you never become a ‘dancing with the stars’ tweeting twit!)

1. I shudder at the thought of being one of those DWTS people! Hahaha – thanks for the response to my post!

87. kathrinjapan says:

Welcome to the world of “those people”! I’m a card carrying, pajama/robe, holding handles with my sleeve, member. It’s not so bad, once you become immune to the whites of people’s eyes.

1. “…the world of ‘those people’…” – I love it!! Thanks so much for reading my post, glad to see I am not alone!!

88. samology says:

lol. Yes I guess I am one of those who wear pajamas and yoga pants all the time… Sometimes I wear them outside too! My boyfriend once reprimanded me for wearing an obvious pajama pants out to get groceries. haha.. I won’t blame you for making your own snack. For some reason I always think my own tastes better than those bought outside! It’s either because my ingredients are fresher or perhaps it might just be my form of self-consolation. 😀

1. I think mine tastes better as well!! Even though sometimes I know that objectively it does not hahah. Thank you so much for reading my post!

89. I AM YOUR people! Bahahahaha! I actually cancelled my daughter’s playdate tomorrow because of ‘possible’ exposure to the rest of the group. It’s the wannabe Shero in me….plus if it makes you hold your head a tad higher, I tacked up my Panda A**press fortune to my bulletin board- also today-…something about creativity(!) What can I say? It SPOKE to me 😉

1. So I have been hemming and hawing on whether we should go to a kid’s party Sunday because we leave for vacation on Wednesday and the last thing I want is for the kids to get sick because some parent thought it okay to bring their kid to this party ill. I really over-think things now!! (I suppose I’ve become one of those too… hahah). So totally understand canceling a playdate! Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog!!

1. Love it- and your blog! We are in ‘good’ company (whatever that means) and I’m learning- not willingly- one of my ‘greatest’ pet peeves is a room full o’ snot noses. Good grief!!!

2. A room full ‘o snot noses – hahah!!

3. I wanna tear my messy hair out and scream at the parents ‘get that shiz out and wipe it up!’ Tee hee.

1. Thanks so much for this! I really like how you gave a brief analysis of each Freshly Pressed item.

90. I really enjoyed this. It made me realize, I’m one of “those” people that always quote what “they” say. “They say…” I’m also a big fan of all-day Saturday pajamas if I can.

1. My grandma does that “they say…” thing and I always want to ask who “they” is, even though that would make me sound like a jerk. I genuinely wonder where that came from though! Thanks so much for reading my post!

91. lostnchina says:

Yeahhh, congrats on being Freshly Pressed. I was looking today, saw your blog and thought, My God! I know (bloggo-spherewise) that woman!

1. YES YOU DO!! This is so exciting! Thanks so much!

92. Reblogged this on freespiritroaming and commented:
    I feel like this too!

93. Rena Nichole says:

I try really hard to get dressed for the day, even in housewife mode. I feel like it makes me more productive, and I know the husband appreciates it. I don’t always manage it, but I’m much more conscious of my effort to do so, than I was like a year ago.

1. I feel like I get more done when I get dressed as well, just like I feel that way when I get up before 9:30 in the morning! Thanks for reading my post!

94. kikimac says:

i’m one of those people too!

1. I believe we all are, in one way or another! Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

95. zorgor says:

Oh yeah, I also meant to ask what font you’re using here. I’ve become one of those people who like fonts…

1. Sure! I love fonts too actually. Title and Headings I use Bree and Body Text I use Eigerdals. Love them both – they are modern but also very clean.

96. At these days I am closer like those people wear pijamas… I need to go out !

1. I need to go out too!! But I also like my PJs!! Thanks for reading!!

1. Haha!! Well thank you for reading!

97. frostycherry says:

Nothing wrong with the point 2 and 3 I think. I’m a schoolgirl and I also wear pajamas all the time when I’m home and I’ve done it since I was younger than 10 years old and I also a germaphobe, I always had instant hand sanitizer in my bag, even in my bag for school too. It’s very good that you cook, kids are always missing their mother’s homemade food in all the rest of their life 🙂
    Btw, congrats on being freshly pressed 😀

1. Thanks for the grats, and in school I wore pajamas all the time as well. I have been out of graduate school for a few years now and I think a part of the PJs is that it just never wore off. That and having kids. Thanks so much for reading my post!

98. kazoooom says:

I am also still in my PJ at 1.45 pm reading for my assignment (I am one of those people who go back to uni at 35) and getting distracted 20000000 million times thinking of what should I cook for dinner tonight, what sort of gift should i buy for my sister-in-law for her 15th marriage anniversary, How am I going to reach to the swimming lesson on time tonight …. …………………….. Thank god we women can multitask….i think …

1. PJs are the best, especially for homework! Thanks for reading my blog post!!

99. Sofía says:

TOTALLY TRUEE!!!!

100. kasmango says:

As I read this I kept thinking.. oh thank god its not just me! Ha!

1. So then you can imagine how I feel reading all the comments of people that do the same things!! I feel less alone – being Freshly Pressed was good for me!! Thanks so much for reading!

101. mjharvell says:

You sound like one of those people who fall for a lot of that one of those people kinda stuff! 🙂

1. You would think. But there are some things I will not do. At least I say that now… hahah – thanks for reading!!

102. Take no notice ‘Cause I’m just the same
    There’s a thousand other faces with the very same name
    And we look like each other, and we all live together.
    We talk about the same things
    And we never try and change things.

We’re the happy, happy people

We never give opinions and we never state views
    After all, you can’t be sure that what we say is true
    And if you want to join us, you can follow on behind us.
    You can talk about your visions
    You can make some big decisions.

1. Don’t take it so seriously. It’s just a quote from a song. Do you know it ?

2. Oh, I DO know the song, which is why I said YES!! I think it’s a great song – great band, actually! 🙂

103. jertzylan says:

And here I am thinking I was the only one who appreciated all that individual attention the buffet-style Chinese food Gods are willing to give the eaters of their cookies!

1. We should start an appreciation group or something… hahah!! Thanks so much for reading my post!

104. Thanks for this. I laughed out loud. I can totally relate.
    I am one week away from returning to work post mat leave. Apparently I’ve worn nothing but pajamas and track pants this past year as I have nothing presentable for work! Still laughing at this……..
    Great post!

1. If I were to go back to work at this point, I wouldn’t even know what to wear, let alone be able to find it in my closet! Good luck with that!! Thank you so much for reading!!

105. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

I relate! It’s always scary, but sort of liberating to out & say it OK I’M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE, and get on with it. I love my pyjamas!!

1. I will admit, I felt totally liberated by the time I was done typing out the post.

106. zorgor says:

Great post! Congrats on FP! I was going to say “give yourself a break! It’s all too easy to become a germophobe! All it takes is getting tired of being sick!” Hey this is a good time for some germ-x! But then I kept reading and thought, hmmm, homemade snacks… that sounds pretty good… Coors light is my favorite beer (because I don’t really like beer)… Then I realized I’m becoming one of those people too!! Gah!!!

1. You are totally becoming one of THOSE people! I don’t really drink beer, but when I do I drink Dos Equis. I’m not even trying to imitate that commercial – it really is what I prefer! Thanks for the congrats and for reading my post!!

107. At least you are only one of ‘those people’…I am one of “THOSE people” that are looked at as weird by the whole neighbourhood as I am walking out to the car in my small black cotton shirt, leather pants and thigh high boots carrying an armful of weaponry and armor.

(figure out that one)

1. Hmmm… one of THOSE people, eh? I actually can’t figure that one out but am intrigued… thanks SO MUCH for reading and commenting on my post!

1. I do a lot of renaissance faires in the summer, believe me PJ’s look downright mundane next to me.

2. Renaissance faire = AWESOME!

108. I don’t think I’m in the “germaphobe” category quite yet. I prefer to think of myself as someone who is just “acutely aware of microbes” haha!

Promise us you won’t become one of those Coors Light people! I recommend Blue Moon and an occasional Guinness. 😉

Have a great and, safe vacation. 🙂

1. I will never become one of those Coors Light people. EVER! 😉 And I really like the term “acutely aware of microbes.”
      Thanks so much for the well wishes and for reading my post!!

109. I relate to the germaphobia… I think I caught it from Hubby.

110. 20sd says:

we’re all one of THOSE. the question is which THOSE

1. 20sd says:

you have now gained a follower

2. Thank you so much for checking out my blog!

111. Oh yeah, germs. I kill microbes just to watch them die. This is actually impossible, but so I dream. Or hallucinate…

Congrats on the Freshly Pressed. So now you’re one of THOSE people, right?

1. HAHAHA!! You are so right…I have become one of THOSE people who got Freshly Pressed. I don’t hallucinate watching the microbes die, but I do think to myself “oooooohhhh… my hands are going to be sooooooooo clean” as I wash them. Hanging my head in shame yet again… Thanks for reading!!

1. zorgor says:

Crap I do that too. 😦

112. tvjudge says:

I myself have definitely become a germophobe after having kids and it’s because I have 4 of them. Every time we get sick it’s horrible and it means 4 kids and my husband (who literally moans that he thinks he’s dying) that I have to look after while being sick myself so I’m big on wipes and stuff. I would like to avoid it at all costs so it usually ends up with me running around the house with a bottle of Lysol wipes wiping down doorknobs and stuff when someone in the house isn’t feeling good. As for the yoga pants I’m big on those too. I find myself dressing down a lot LOL

1. It’s the same here! It is just AWFUL to have to take care of others sick!! Thanks so much for reading my post!

113. alundeberg says:

It’s just after 3 and I finally got out of my pajamas (and into my yoga pants, nonetheless). Is it inevitable that we fall into the habits we swore we never would?

Great post!

1. Thanks! And through the course of the day I have felt more and more justified in my yoga and pajama-pant wearing habits!! Thanks for reading my post!

114. Selvinas says:

Well can you blame us, pj’s are SO comfortable! Especially during fall and winter! Soft, warm and practical nothing wrong with it!

1. You got that right – it’s Pajama’s fault!! Thanks so much for reading my post!

115. Contactless says:

I’m one of those people who wakes up every morning – only to find that everything I own has been stolen, and replaced by exact duplicates!

Count yourself lucky!

1. That sounds awful! Haha! Well thank you for reading my blog post!!

1. Contactless says:

Yep, it’s a real drag!

116. Posky says:

I stopped reading after you talked about how often you wear pajamas. It’s my only prejudice… but I will ALWAYS stick to it.

1. Haha!! Well thanks for reading AND for the comment 🙂

1. Posky says:

Not a problem, you monster.

117. valentinedee says:

I’m one of those people to all of your one of those people…

but with the germiphobe thing, I usually don’t get sick. Maybe because I carry 3 different germ killers with me and use them like air. I dunno 🙂

val

1. Sadly, I am the only germaphobe which means my husband comes home crawling with the things from all the people that come in and out of his work. I’ve thought about sending hand sanitizer with him, but that might seem crazy. Thanks so much for reading my post!!

118. Congratulations Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

119. I always think of the people who *don’t* wear pajamas most of the day as “those” people, as in, “those poor suckers.” Personally, I frequently get up, take a shower and put on a fresh pair of pjs. Why not be comfy as much as possible?

1. You are right, they are poor suckers. Pajamas are the bees knees. Thanks for reading my post!

1. This is a great post and funny b/c I have a “I am weird” blog almost finished to psot tomorrow. It is much like this only they are things I do that make people think I am weird, but I do not care. 🙂 Congrats on being one of THOSE Freshly Pressed people! You deserve it. Enjoy the moment! And do not stop with the germ battle. it is worth it. All The Best, AmberLena

2. Thank you so much! I look forward to reading your blog, but aren’t we all weird? Thanks for reading!

3. Hopefully..yes. Given that we all occupy space at a slightly different angle, it seems logical no two things could be eXACTly alike….similar, but not precise! Have a great weekend! And thanks for stopping by!

120. wellearnedrainbows says:

I find a kindred spirit in you! I always thought I was the only one in the world who insisted on making everything by scratch… except the 1-2 times a day we eat out. Instead of being an anomoly, I guess I’m “one of those people” 🙂

1. This is great … when I read your comment on my way into the nail salon I laughed and then felt justified in my own anomalous behavior!! Thanks so much for reading my post!!

121. J. Fabulous says:

Oh. So, you’re one of those people.

1. HAHAH!! Got that right! Thanks for reading and commenting!! 🙂

122. Loved this post! As a new mommy i recently realized…oh my..i am one of those ppl..u know that ones that answer their door at 4pm still not shiwered wearing clean p jammers….it was a sad sad day.ah

1. Thanks so much! Yes, I think a lot of the “I’ve become one of those…” has to do with mommy-dom. Thanks so much for reading my post!

123. Two funnies to me was I truly “Am one of ‘Those People’ on two of your observations. I don’t do the Dancing with the Stars TV watch bit, and I especially do not do…..Facebook! Thanks for sharing this with your WordPress family. Very funny.

1. I Facebook, but there are certainly people on Facebook that I am most certainly “not one of those…” (like the people that people that post political rants or updates about how great their burritos are). I will never be a Prime Time TVer either! Thanks so much for reading my post!

1. It is always a joy to meet “Like and Kind” in others that are in my WordPress family. A Blessed journey to you.

124. What is wrong with jammies and handfuls of homemade granola? Oh, I guess I am one of those people too.

1. Yes, yes you are … and there is nothing wrong with it, except in the eyes of others that have to justify their NOT wearing pjs all day ;D Thanks for reading my post!

125. niamani82 says:

I just realized I’ve become one of those people. Ugh, I’m a total germaphobe now. I must always have hand sanitizer on me. I didn’t even realize it happened. I know I was almost there but now, I’ve crossed the dreaded line.

1. In addition to that bottle of antibacterial soap, I packed not one, not two, but SIX MINI hand sanitizers. We’re going to be gone for three weeks… it will all be used. Thanks for reading my post!

126. I like being one of “those people” who make homemade foods! That means that we’ve always got good stuff around. My boyfriend is one of “those people” who wear’s pj pants more often than he should. haha. His mom got him those pj pants that look like jeans as a gag gift once for a Christmas gift.

1. Pajamajeans! I have a pair and someone gave it to me as a gag. I will admit … I wear them all the time. Thanks for reading my post!

127. ha ha those foots on table that replicates everyone, can of dutch is only thing missing,

1. YAH! Hahaha – thanks for reading and commenting!!

128. Pattie says:

I studied English in school, so I find that people say you’re one of THOSE people because I have a classic novel rather than a cosmo magazine! But in this case, I don’t mind being one of those people at all 😛

1. I REFUSE to read Cosmo! I suppose I am one of THOSE people too, who prefers intellectualism over idiocy. You SHOULDN’T mind reading the classics instead …I set a goal for myself each year on how many I want to read. Thanks so much for reading my post!

129. melancholiastudioinc says:

I only get out of my pajamas long enough to change them. Facebook came and snatched me up, it ill get you too, my pretty!

1. Haha! Pajamas are great! Thanks for reading my post!

130. Total germaphobe (thanks to my late mother) as soon as I married. I can only believe it’s because I had NO idea how disgusting men really are. *Gags and grabs the disinfectant*

1. Yes! My husband is a total pig and I have no doubt in my mind that it has contributed to my becoming a germaphobe! Thanks for reading my post!

131. I became one of those people (home snacks & most everything else) because I am one of those people (germaphobe) and saw a a years ago about conditions of factories where food is processed & it grossed me out! Great post !

1. So my germaphobe I don’t believe has to do with my home snacks, but because I have delusions of grandeur as to my cooking abilities – hahaha. Although I’m not surprised to hear mention that conditions of factories where food is processed might be poor. Thanks for reading my post!

132. susielindau says:

Something to strive for….
    Congrats on being Freshly Pressed!

1. Thanks!! And thank you for reading my post!

133. Camila says:

I have also become one of those who “insist on making their own food from scratch, all the time”. I am 27 and I noticed that, after moving in with somebody, I am more and more becoming one of those in a lot of different ways.

1. Yep, same went for me right after I got married. It’s weird and unexplainable. hahah 🙂 Thanks for reading my post!

134. Megy says:

I had that same fortune from Panda Express just before I took a trip, it felt so right…now it doesn’t. 🙂
    Love this!

1. Thanks! My fortunes usually suck – the last one I got said “people who expect nothing are never disappointed. True, but COME ON!! 😉 Thanks for reading my post!!

1. Haha, there is! Thank for reading my post!

135. CJ says:

its 227p in the afternoon. I went for a run, showered and put my pjs on. I am one of those people too.

1. Sweet Jesus, I am not alone!! Haha – today I will fortunately make it a little past 2 on the PJs, but should be back at home and safely in them by 4! Thanks for reading my post!!

136. GlorYen001 says:

I am one of those people who doesn’t go out anymore. And the only clothes I wear are my house clothes.

1. So we are one in the same … I hardly ever go out and had to buy a lot of new stuff for our vacation because all I had were housey-stuff (pajamas, yoga pants, tank tops and sweaters, etc…). Thanks for reading my post!!

1. GlorYen001 says:

I hardly go out and do not know anything that is happening around me anymore.. I’m just relying all information from television…

2. I’m always amazed by how little I know about the world. Sometimes my husband will mention something from the news or whatever and I will have NO CLUE what he’s talking about. I suppose once I’m in my cave… thanks for reading!

3. GlorYen001 says:

your welcome… reading your blog post was fun. now I’m reading some post. Yeah have the same feeling. Other people are the ones informing me regarding the news! I feel so cast out

137. I’m one of THOSE people who wants a big girl job but sucks at finding one. So I made a public challenge because I can’t hold myself accountable. Apparently, I like humiliating myself.

Oh, and I’m with ya being a germaphobe. Kid germs are awful… and I’m pretty sure they smell like farts.

138. TJ Johnston says:

I’ve become one of THOSE people who read blog/news story comments AND responds to them. HELP! 😀

1. Well, sadly I will have to ask you to notify me when you find help for such things because I too do the same, whereas a few years ago I didn’t even know what a blog was really. Thanks so much for reading my post!! AND responding 🙂

2. Janus says:

hhahahhahahaha!!!! and what say you of me, a person who reads blogs, comments and reply to both the blog’s owner AND their commenters? 😛

1. …that you’ve become one of THOSE people… hahaha 🙂 Thank you so much for the comment(s)!!!

139. brains says:

i’m good with the homemade snacks.

i want to slap the “meant/not meant to be” people.

1. I want to slap the fatalists too!! It is the antithesis of everything I believe in, although it was just so weird to get that fortune yesterday haha. Thanks for reading my post!!

1. brains says:

most “freshly pressed” posts suck. worthless, same thing over and over. yours was worth being there. original.

2. Thanks so much!! I tend to agree on the Freshly Pressed posts … I feel a little conflicted because I often feel they are not really that great. I appreciate your comment!!

3. brains says:

i don’t compliment people often, but then again i’m not claiming to be any kind of authority. however, i did have a recent post about why i will never be freshly pressed.

4. Janus says:

well, sometimes horoscopes, fortune cookies and fortune-tellers DO get things right, you know…:P

5. I realize this now! Thank you so much for reading my post!

140. Oh…one of THOSE people, eh?

Hmm. Guess I can’t sound all judgmental. Cuz it just so happens, I’m pretty much one of THOSE people, too. On every one of your examples above. Except the homemade travel food. That’s just BIZARRE…

😉

1. Yes, I think the homemade travel food is bizarre too. Actually my whole cooking everything from scratch thing seems weird to me at this point, and yet I JUST CAN’T STOP! Thanks for reading my post!!

141. I’m one of THOSE people who stays up too late at night and then I wonder why it’s a nightmare to try and get up and go to work in the morning. Like right now for example… It’s 1:12 AM here on the East Coast and I should get my ass to bed!

1. I am one of those people too, now that I think of it. I stay up entirely too late every night, although fortunately don’t have to get up too terribly early unless woken by the “mom … mom … momma … momma … MOMMYYYYY!!!!”

2. Blimey that’s early – H and I find ourselves watching late night tv KNOWING we have to get up at 6am. And then spend the rest of the day regretting it and then looking forward to spending the next night doing the same

1. So see, Chris … you are not alone! Thanks so much “verdictfromthemrs” for reading my post!

142. Do what I do roam around the house in old underwear full of holes and eat beef jerky, you may become a lot of things after that from experience

1. Oh goodness!! Yes, I imagine there are a lot of “those people” I would become if I were to walk around like that! Fortunately, I don’t like beef jerky haha!!